Monday, October 17, 2005

Welcome to my life.....

Well here it is. My first post. Kind of scary to get started...... only because I wonder how much of my life will then become devoted to this 'blogging'.... like I don't have enough on my plate already. recently my child health nurse said to me... (yes I have a child health nurse - that's because I have a child. she is 6 months old but we'll get to that later).... she said to me "so are you taking it easy?" to which I replied "yeah, pretty much.... I return to work part-time in a week, renovations are soon to begin on our house, I am currently trying to landscape our backyard, and my first chapter of my phd thesis is due to my supervisor in a week....but other than that, yeah I'm taking it easy?" She sighed, rolled her eyes and said "See you next week".... and so fellow bloggers and readers-of-blogs..... allow me to take you on a journey into the life of thesis writing, landscaping, home renovating, crazed mother of a six-month old!! Enjoy....

1 comment: