Sunday, November 13, 2005

I don't think there's any risk of that.....

Last week I went to see the child health nurse, as I do every now and then - just to update Charlotte's statistics. You know, length, weight. ... all those things that people seem fascinated about knowing when it comes to babies..... I'm not sure why we're so fascinated. thankfully people aren't that fascinated about those statistics when it comes to adults as i think I'd find it quite disconcerting to go to work for example and have people say "so, what do you weigh this week?"... but I digress. So I'm at the child clinic updating the stats and she tells me that I'm underfeeding her..... UNDERFEEDING HER???!!! WTF? Seriously, please refer to the 101 Ways to use a bandanna post, take a look at the thighs on my child and tell me I'm underfeeding her - go on, I dare you......

4 comments:

  1. No way - that kid's got sumo rolls ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure she said "underfeeding"? Perhaps she said something more along the lines of what she might like to start eating. I know when I was tired and went to the child health nurse everything she said annoyed me and I swear I twisted her words to justify my anger. That beautiful girl is definitely not underfed. Maybe the nurse was premenstrual. But then again her little finger looks a little thin....

    ReplyDelete