Monday, January 02, 2006

Add 1950's housewife to my list of roles...

So in the spirit of blogging gifts (and of course in my competitive nature I wanted to beat everyone else to it).... here is the gift from Beck ..... complete with matching silicone spatula (or meanie as my husband calls them).....Thank you Beck I love it.....and here it is in all it's glory being modelled as I bake a toffee chip cheesecake.... Mmmmmmm.





And Charlotte wanted me to blog her gift from Aunty Libby - but it will have to wait until tomorrow because Mummy hasn't taken a decent photo ..... I'm sure you'll all wait with bated breath.... :)

11 comments:

  1. oh my god it matches your kitchen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is sad - is the colour co-ordination would not be an accidental thing in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what's even sadder...it even matches your blog. oh god :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay people - let it go :) just kidding.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed the matching kitchen also but wasn't going to say anything. Cool photos though. I'd be proud of that colour matching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still waiting on pic's of Charli in her new togs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's been raining here every afternoon /night for 4 days now - not really swimming time!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about modelling time? It's time to get that poor girl used to doing a swimsuit shoot in the pouring rain!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Carls, I just realised your apron matches MY blog!

    Well done Bec! Colour co-ordination all round!

    ReplyDelete