Friday, January 13, 2006

A letter from Charlotte

Dear Auntie Libby,
Mummy got me all decked out in my togs today and took me down to the sandpit - with camera in hand she lined me up for a photo so that we could show you how adorable I look in your present ..... alas, despite having charged the batteries last night, she had put them back in the camera and then inadvertently (that's a big word for a little girl isn't it?) turned the camera on so that all the battery power ran out AGAIN!! Mummy is a bit tired lately and doing some silly things. Forgive her. She said we will try again tomorrow.

Love from Charlotte
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte,

    Your mummy is silly sometimes, isn't she?

    Tell Mummy that if she forgets to do it again today, I might just forget to grab that special piece of paper from Dr. Harry for her. Or perhaps she could sleep on the floor when we're at the Hunter Valley.

    There's a good girl, Charlotte. Oh, and don't forget to tell Mummy there are only 20 sleeps to go.

    Kisses to you.

    Love Auntie Libby

    ReplyDelete