Sunday, April 09, 2006

post drought

Good evening dear readers,
I've been in a bit of a posting slump of late...... a lot of it has to do with just wanting to enjoy life a bit without having to record it... but I understand there are some of you who are feeling a bit lost without my blogs... go on Lib, you can admit it!! :)

So, a boring post tonight... see these letters?




We bought them for Charlotte to play with on the fridge.... so far I've found them in the tupperware container, in the coke box, under the fridge, in the lounge stuffed under the lounge chair cushions...... at any one time there's usually only 4 letters ON the actual fridge....Dave looked at me while I was pulling some out of the cupboard and said "parenthood isn't anything like I imagined it would be but I love it anyway" - well that's lucky!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm still finding those letters in perculiar places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - and thank-you for the blog...

    Welcome back babe!

    ReplyDelete