Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Homeward Stretch

Well dear readers, while there are still six sleeps to go until I go to the printers with my thesis in my hot little hands, finally there is a light at the end of the tunnel. My supervisor has now seen my final chapter and actually uttered the words "well done" and only made the most minor of changes - most of them grammatical. I truly can't believe it. Of course Chapter Three is still dogging me (I keep having to stop myself from doing a complete re-write), and there are a gazillion formatting changes to be made..... but hey, I've still got six sleeps to go right?

Best go. Who knows, I could get most of it done by the weekend and actually give my darling hubby some time off...... but I can't promise anything, sorry hon :)

3 comments:

  1. Well done Carls.

    I'm rootin' for ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Dr Rogers! Just think of that beauty treatment and hair appointment, that should be incentive enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait to see your post "I SUBMITTED"! so close.......

    ReplyDelete