Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's over

It's over, it's done. I wanted to write a really inspiring post about finishing my PhD thesis, but it will have to wait. The pure exhaustion that has hit me, coupled with re-acquainting myself with have Charli all day, every day..... well needless to say that bed is summoning at 7.30pm. Add to that the fact that - despite all logic - I did not sleep well last night after submitting. I spent the night dreaming of alternate titles, and re-arranging paragraphs. Ridiculous really. Still, the unconcious is not always a logical creature. If only I weren't pregnant a sleeping tablet would be downed tonight in the hopes of a dream-free sleep. But 'tis not to be. And speaking of baby - COME OUT NOW!! You have permission and I've had enough ....

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    You must be just so glad it's over and you can concerntrate on you, and Charli, and Dave, and Number 2 now :)

    Love and hugs around that belly of yours. Now you're free, we will have to catch up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats babe!

    I'm very proud of you...

    I hope you get a few days of relaxation before number two begins to show. Enjoy your existing family while you can (okay - at least try, even though you are uncomfortable).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monkey 2 - you are not allowed to make an appearance before next Tuesday! Mummy and Charli have an important date at 10am ..... with THE WIGGLES!!!!!!!! So just "do the monkey, oo oo aa aa oo oo aa aa" inside Mummy until after that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh 10 on Tuesday morning. got it. Where are we going to see the Wiggles anyway?

    I really should be more organised!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo!!!! well done babe!!! and may it go through with minimal changes. can we start calling you doc yet? oh come on...... ;)

    ReplyDelete