Thursday, April 19, 2007

Two years ago tonight....

I was sitting at the computer on a pregnancy website asking the girls there whether cramping meant that I could be in labour..... 5 and a half hours from now two years ago I went into labour. 10 hours and 17 minutes from now two years ago our lives were changed forever when our beautiful girl Charlotte was born. You have brought so much to our lives little girl. Each and every day you make me laugh - even on those days when I am so tired I could cry. I saw you today swinging on a 'big girl swing' - back and forth you swung your legs making yourself go higher and higher. Somehow I blinked and you grew up. Happy Birthday for tomorrow little girl. Your Daddy and I love you very much. xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Two years ago tomorrow morning, I watched you being born Charlotte. It was an amazing experience and one I'll never forget. I can't believe how much you've grown in only two years. Happy Birthday sweetheart, and congratulations to your Mum and Dad who've done an excellent job getting you to where you are now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Charlotte. Congratulations to Mum and Dad for staying sane during your first two years. You are certainly a beautiful child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Charli!!!

    Feel so lucky to be able to 'share' in your experiences Carla :)

    Hope you are having a great day with your big girl....the time has just flown hasn't it...

    April :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Charli!
    On this special day I'd like to share something with you from one of your mum's emails about you when you were just a month old:
    "We've progressed to yellow mustard poo.... :o)". Congrats and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete